Simple Permit Management
PermitPoint takes the hassle out of managing your permit system. It pairs OmniPark’s robust sales and acquisition system with the benefit of 100 years of fulfillment experience by the Toledo Ticket Company, the leader in hang tag permits.
Toledo Ticket is featured in the December 2012 issue of Parking Today, on page 44.
Sales & Acquisition
PermitPoint allows you to offer an online user interface for your permit holders to purchase parking permits. This interface can be a stand-alone website, branded with your logo and colors, a fully-integrated module linked within your existing website, or PermitPoint’s smartphone mobile application.
If you have an existing online solution for permit sales, then PermitPoint’s modern service-based architecture can integrate with your existing systems.
- Sends you and your customers notices when orders are placed and when they ship
- Sends personalized letters to your customers stating:
- Where they can use the permits
- How long permits are valid
Customers can activate tickets online, ensuring that the correct permits are being used by the appropriate purchasers. You can enhance the system further by using the OmniPark enforcement module, which includes our handheld device. Existing access control systems on third-party enforcement solutions are fully supported by OmniPark and PermitPoint.
- Integrates with third-party applications
- Saves time and money because you don’t have to try to manage permits every month in the office
- Makes all permits manageable from one central location
- Doesn’t charge you additional fees
- Prevents fraud with an optional unique permit activation feature
- Can use existing permits to prevent waste
- Ensures accurate delivery and prevents theft and fraud using an interactive activation process
- Fully-integrated with the OmniPark back office, including handhelds and mobile enforcement